The last week of September we will return to our classes. Drama Classes London was one of the few acting studios in the UK that did not cease to work during the pandemic. We were all ambitious, warmhearted and creative and we never stopped being energetic and enthusiastic. We are working closely with our venues in order to ensure a safe return for all. Our number one priority is to keep you safe and healthy following the guidelines of the UK government and Public Health England.
- All our teachers and students will be temperature screened every day.
- We will provide face masks and gloves for all our members to use as required following the government guidelines.
- We will maintain social distancing wherever possible in rehearsals and performance. When close contact is absolutely essential, we will be using fixed teams where possible to minimize risk.
- We will display scripts onto screens in rehearsal rooms to reduce contact requirements and to support accessibility.
- We will increase use of technology in classes/rehearsals such as to complete read-throughs, and in performance where feasible.
- All our students must sanitise their hands on their arrival to the building and regularly during their stay. Antiseptic wipes will be made available to clean shared equipment.
- All our students must wear a face covering when they are outside of the classroom and we encourage you to wear them in class if needed. We are monitoring the government updates regularly and sharing relevant updates on this matter.
- Try to arrive no more than 15 minutes early and follow the social distancing rules while you’re waiting for the class. When it’s over, please vacate the premises as quickly as possible maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- Try to avoid using the changing rooms or the toilets. Please arrive ready for the class/rehearsals.
- In the unfortunate case of direct or indirect exposure to COVID-19, you need to let us know as soon as possible, so we can action accordingly.
About Our Spaces
- We’ll be sanitising surfaces throughout the day and cleaning the entire Classroom and equipment will be sanitized between classes.
- Our rooms will have sanitisers to use throughout your visit.
- All high usage surfaces (such as chairs, tables, door handles, and toilets) will be sanitised regularly.
- Signage to indicate these measures will be prominently displayed.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us on 07515 017485